Front Desk Associate
Quad Spinning is looking for a passionate, hard-working individual to join our front desk team! Quad Spinning is an indoor cycling studio. Our clients rely on a personal touch. Being a front desk employee requires flexibility and humility. A sense of ownership and pride in business and the ability to troubleshoot and be logical.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Sign in Clients for classes
- Answer phone
- Update members’ accounts
- Maintain an orderly reception
- Able to work closing shifts MON-THUR(5pm-9:30pm) or afternoon shifts (11:30pm-1:30pm)
- Answer e-mails
- Accept payments
- Work well with other teammates
- Computer-Savvy (to a general extent, including Microsoft Word, and Gmail)
- Friendly, passionate and energetic
- Experience with MindBody is not a requirement, but is highly regarded
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com with your CV, resume and availability.